Antimicrobial Product Protection
Recent studies have shown that viruses and bacteria such as Influenza, Staphylococcus, and even E. Coli can live and thrive on the screen surface of the typical smartphone. Every answered phone call, every touch, swipe or tap increases the chances of transferring these microbes to your skin.
An EPA registered antimicrobial agent embedded in the screen protector inhibits the growth of up to 99.99% of surface bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi. Since it is actually embedded in the substrate, and not just a coating, the antimicrobial protection remains even after severe scratches or gouges.
The LifeShield Screen Protector kills up to 99.99% of common microbes on the film's surface, is Medical Grade and is currently used in hospitals for scratch, impact and microbe protection.