Your daring avian attack on those egg-stealing pigs is about to oink out. Or that crucial phone interview may be rudely cut short. Just plug in the PowerShadow i4X. Then you can carry on and rescue the eggs, or maybe even your career. The i4X will recharge your iPhone or iPod while you use it. When you're done, simply disconnect and drop the i4X in your pocket. The PowerShadow i4X provides the power you need without the wait. And at only 50 grams hardly any extra weight.
• Certified “Made for iPhone/iPod.” 1
• Adds minimal size and weight.
• Provides up to:
• A-grade lithium-ion polymer cells.
• Battery level indicator and check battery button.
• One-year limited warranty.
• Requires an iPhone/iPod2 with 30-pin dock connector.
• Dimensions (ex connector)
• Weight: 1.76 oz.; 50 g
• Battery: lithium-ion polymer
• Capacity: 1500 mAh
• i4X Battery Extender
• Protective connector cap
• USB cable
• Printed guide
(1) “Made for iPhone, iPod” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone or iPod, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPhone may affect wireless performance.
(2) Blocks headphone jack on iPod touch/nano.
Does the i4X work with the iPhone 4S?
Can I leave my i4X attached even after my iPhone or iPod has been fully charged?
Yes, but we recommend you connect your i4X only when you need to charge your device. Once your device is fully charged, disconnect the i4X. There are two reasons for this. The i4X does use a bit of power while it is connected, even if it is not charging your device. Also, the device will use additional power to be on a constant charge.
How do I recharge my i4X?
Connect the i4X to a power source using the USB cable that came with your i4X. The USB cable can be plugged in to a computer or into a standard AC outlet via a USB power adapter.
Can I sync my iPhone or iPod while it's connected to the i4X?
Yes, you can sync your device to iTunes without detaching it from the i4X. Both your device and i4X will be charged while you sync.
How many charge cycles do you get with the i4X ?
The i4X is rechargeable for well over 500 full cycles. Partially recharging your i4X does not reduce the total number of full cycles. After 500 cycles, the i4X's capacity will be less than 75% of the the capacity when it’s new.
What is Spyder’s return policy?
Please click the “Legal…” link at the bottom of the page for details.
Does the i4X interfere with antenna reception?
Posted by Steve Manigault on 9th Sep 2012
This is an excellent recharger for your iPhone. It recharges the phone quickly and the phone is fully functional while it is being charged. It is small and does not take up a lot of space in a bag the device itself recharges quickly. I highly recommend this recharger and I am going to buy another one. In addition, their customer service is excellent.