- All product is shipped F.O.B., SDRI Store "F.O.B." means that title and risk of loss pass to purchaser upon delivery to the carrier. SDRI Store is under no obligation to replace products lost or damaged in transit. Any payment by SDRI Store of freight charges shall be for Purchaser's account, and shall not extend the obligations of SDRI Store with respect to delivery.
NOTE: Your product was carefully inspected and packaged before shipping. If it arrived damaged, that damage occurred during shipment. You MUST file a claim with the carrier. Call the carrier for information on how to file a damage claim. Do not discard the shipping carton.
- Purchaser may select the carrier and the manner of shipment by providing SDRI Store with instructions at the time the order is placed. However, if necessary, SDRI Store reserves the right to select an alternate carrier to avoid substantial delay in product shipment. In the absence of specific instructions, SDRI Store will ship by the method it deems most appropriate.
- SDRI Store is not liable for shipping delays caused by governmental order, strikes, lockouts, fires, disasters natural or manmade, weather, and other causes beyond its control.
- Seller agrees that unsold or returned resale product in unsold or "as new" condition will be accepted by Seller for credit or refund at Seller's discretion. Purchaser acknowledges that opened software, products returned for credit which are incomplete in any manner, or which are not returned in what the Seller's sole judgment is "resalable condition," is not returnable for credit or refund.
- If terms and conditions stated on your purchase order differ from those stated on your invoice and you do not notify SDRI Store in writing of such within fifteen days, it shall signify your acceptance of SDRI Store's original terms as stated on the invoice.
- Clerical errors are subject to correction. All change orders must be confirmed in writing before they can be accepted. All confirming orders must be clearly marked on the purchase order.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices are exclusive of state and local use, sales and similar taxes. Such taxes, when applicable, shall be born by Purchaser.
- The sales price does not include any forwarding agents' fees covering consular invoices and all such fees shall be born by Purchaser. Any necessary documents required by the country of destination are at Purchaser's expense.
- Product specifications subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Please keep all packing material and documents in the event that your equipment has to be serviced or returned.
Terms and Conditions for Product Return or Exchange
- Any product purchased from an authorized SDRI reseller is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the particular reseller from which it was purchased. If you need to return a product purchased from an authorized SDRI reseller you MUST contact that reseller for return authorization. Returns or exchanges for products purchased directly from SDRI Store must be made within 30 days of shipment and are subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
- Qualifying product must be returned complete, in what the Seller's sole judgment is "resalable condition," and must include original packing materials, manuals, blank registration cards, and all other accessories originally provided with the product. Restocking fees of up to 100% of the original purchase price will be applied if the product, accessories, or packaging are damaged, missing or in non-salable condition. All non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Prior to returning ANY product for credit or exchange, you must obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number from a SDRI Store customer service representative. Please have the following information available when calling for an RMA number: the customer name under which the product was purchased, the sales order number, the serial number, and the reason for return. The sales order number can be found at the top of the packing slip that came with the product. The serial number can be found on the white SDRI bar code sticker on the bottom or back of the product.
- The RMA number MUST be visible on at least two box sides of the return packaging. Products that receive RMAs must be received, shipping pre-paid, with a valid RMA number, on our dock, within 10 days of the RMA number issuance or they WILL BE REFUSED and returned to the sender at the sender's expense.
- All returned products MUST be insured for full value and shipped, pre-paid via a carrier who can provide proof of delivery to SDRI in the event of loss. SDRI Store will not be responsible for carrier loss or damage, or loss due to damage resulting from improper packaging.
NOTE: Returned product that arrives with shipping charges, postage or import duties due, WILL BE REFUSED, and returned to sender at sender's expense.
Credits will generally be processed within fifteen business days following a receipt of the authorized return based on the following:
Credit Cards: The credit card upon which the original purchase has been charged will be credited the eligible charges, less shipping.
Net Terms: Customers on terms will receive a credit to their account, less shipping charges.
Check: Customers who have paid by check will receive a check, less shipping charges, to the party listed as the "bill to:" party on the invoice.
NOTE: The actual amount of any credit will be determined at the sole discretion of SDRI Store depending on the condition of the returned product and the adherence to the above terms and conditions. It may take up to one full billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Please contact your credit card company to check the status of your return.